Dota 2 7.27c update version is available to download now for PC, PS4, Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Valve has released the patch notes for Dota 2 update 7.27c, and the update is set to bring some genuinely necessary nerfs to a portion of the more grounded legends in the game.
Dota 2 7.27c Update Version Full Patch Notes
Half a month prior Valve discharged update 7.27 by changing countless things in the game and in any event, including new ones. While that underlying patch was exclusively centered around things and general ongoing interaction changes, a subsequent fix brought a mass of saint changes. Anyway a couple appeared to sneak past the net, and now the 7.27c update means to fix the individuals who have been excessively solid as of late.
Just a couple legends see changes here, and the majority of them are for nerfs. Bloodseeker, Broodmother, Chaos Knight, Clinkz, Razor, Specter, and Underlord have all been changed in this fix, some of which are little changes and others are somewhat more considerable.
The overall size of the update is much smaller than the last one, but that is because a majority of these new changes are directly related to the 7.27b patch. Clinkz was one of several heroes that got most of their abilities and moves reworked, but because some of those buffs made him insanely good, this new patch is trying to even out some of those stronger changes.
- Searing Arrows
- Searing Arrows damage from 30/40/50/60 to 24/36/48/60
- Strafe attack speed reduced from 110/140/170/200 to 90/120/150/180
- Death Pact
- Death Pact health gain reduced from 60/80/100 percent to 40/70/100 percent
- Death Pact damage gain reduced from 6/10/14 percent to 4/9/14 percent
The same thing happened to Underlord, who jumped to the top of the recent usage chart and is now being brought down slightly with nerfs to balance the massive boost.
- Atrophy Aura
- Atrophy Aura radius reduced from 1200 to 900
- Pit of malice
- Pit of Malice cast range reduced from 750 to 675
- Firestorm cast range reduced from 750 to 675
- Level 15 Talent reduced from +100 Pit of Malice AoE to +75
- Level 25 Talent reduced from +20 percent Firestorm Building Damage to +15 percent
Most of the other changes were small buffs and nerfs to other heroes, like Chaos Knight getting a slight base armor increase. Bloodseeker and Broomother also got hit with some big changes, and the only hero to get all buffs was Razor.