Have you ever wanted to find your doppelganger? Well, in .hack//GU vol. 1, it’s actually possible! Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
First, you’ll need to create a new character and choose the “Doppelganger” option when prompted. This will create an identical copy of your current character, complete with the same stats, equipment, and items.
Once you’ve done that, head to the Central Cathedral in Mac Anu and speak to the NPC there. She’ll tell you that in order to find your doppelganger, you’ll need to offer a “tribute” of 10,000 gil. Once you’ve paid the fee, she’ll direct you to an area called the “Lost Ground.”
Make your way to the Lost Ground and enter the dungeon there. You’ll need to fight your way through a few enemies before reaching the end, but eventually you’ll come face-to-face with your doppelganger. Be prepared for a tough battle; your doppelganger will be just as strong as you are!
Once you’ve defeated your doppelganger, you’ll be able to loot its body for items and equipment. You can also choose to recruit it as a follower, if you so desire. Congratulations, you’ve now found your doppelganger in .hack//GU vol. 1!
How do you make .hack doppelganger?
A doppelganger, also known as an “alt” or “twin”, is a second character that shares the same account as your primary character. In .hack, this is accomplished by starting a new game with the same player ID as your original character. Making a doppelganger can be useful for a number of reasons: you can use them to farm items/money, train your original character’s job without having to worry about leveling up, or even just have a second character to play around with. Whatever your reason for making one, here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it!
1) Start a new game with the same player ID as your original character. When you get to the part where you name your new character, make sure to give them a different name so you can tell them apart later on.
2) Once you’re in the game, head to any town and talk to the NPC named “Doppelganger”. He’ll give you a quest that will take you through some of the basics of the game.
3) After completing the quest, return to “Doppelganger” and he’ll ask if you want to create your doppelganger. Agree to it and he’ll transport you to another area where you’ll be able to choose what appearance and job your doppelganger will have.
4) Once you’ve decided on everything, simply finish up the quest and voila! You now have a fully-functioning doppelganger that shares the same account as your original character.
5) To switch between characters, simply log out of the game and then log back in with the other character’s ID. You can also use the “Change Character” option from the main menu.
How do you beat doppelganger Hack GU Vol 2?
So you’re stuck at the doppelganger part of Hack GU Vol 2, huh? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. A lot of people have trouble with this part of the game. But don’t despair! There is a way to beat him. Here’s what you need to do…
First, you need to understand how doppelganger works. He has two forms: an attack form and a defense form. In his attack form, he will use physical attacks and magic attacks. In his defense form, he will use physical defenses and magical defenses. You need to alternate between attacking and defending in order to beat him.
Second, you need to know what kind of attacks he is going to use. He will always start in his attack form, so he will begin with physical attacks. He will then alternate between physical and magical attacks. He will always end with a physical attack.
Third, you need to have the right equipment. You should have a weapon that does physical damage and a weapon that does magical damage. You should also have armor that protects against physical damage and armor that protects against magical damage.
Fourth, you should have healing items. Doppelganger can do a lot of damage, so it’s important to be able to heal yourself during the battle.
Finally, you need to be patient. This is a long battle, and it’s important not to get too frustrated or discouraged. If you keep at it, you will eventually beat him!