Firstly, you need to learn about how to delete app history on iPhone and make sure if you delete the purchase of an app then the app asks you for money again when or if you would want to re-download it or do you want to hide the purchase from someone which can be re-downloaded free of cost.
Almost every iPhone user has downloaded an app once and most of these people have also downloaded an app which they may be ashamed of. If you are one of those people and feel like someone may jump at you at any given moment and start going through your app purchase history, then we are here to help.
All the apps purchased by the user are stored by iCloud which makes it handy for the user as he/she won’t have to pay for the purchase of the app again in case the user wants to re-download the app. Those who don’t know about how to delete app history on iPhone, we have good news for all users out there.
How to Delete App History on iPhone Permanently
- Open the “Settings” app
- Scroll down a bit and click on the “iCloud” category
- Select the “Purchased” option
- Tap on the “All” button present in the history and delete the history
Hiding App Purchase History in iTunes
- Open the iTunes app
- Tap the “…” icon on the bottom right
- Select the “Purchased” option from the menu present
- Click on the “Apps” option
- Choose the “All” category to show every app
- Now, if you would like to hide an app just go over to it and hover the pointer until a black X shows up in the top left corner
- Double-click the app you want to hide
- Confirm your action
Note: Doing this only makes the app go out of sight, but it still remains inside the iPhone
Hiding App Purchase History on iPhone
- Another way of hiding the app purchase history is by simply going through the iPhone
- Open the “App Store” app
- Tap “Today” at the bottom of the screen
- Click on your photo on the upper-right hand corner
- Choose the “Purchased” option
- Swipe left on the app you would like to hide
- Tap on the red “Hide” button, to make the app vanish
- Select “Done” at the top right corner when finished
You can filter the apps to the ones you don’t have downloaded by the categories above. You can also type the name of a particular app in the search bar present above.
Note: All this does is make the app purchase invisible but if someone knows your app store password, he/she will still be able to see it if they know what they’re looking for.