SoundCloud is a popular online German-based audio distribution application. It enables independent content developers and musicians to upload and promote their music for almost 350 million monthly listeners. Every user can play their favorite albums free of cost. The app is quite simple and easy to work. The users can log in their SoundCloud account using their Facebook and Google. It was founded by Alexander Ljung and Eric Wahlforss. Here, we will tell you how to delete your SoundCloud account permanently:
Method to Delete Your SoundCloud Account [6 Steps]
1. Open SoundCloud in your internet browser because it can only be deleted from here. If you’ve subscribed to SoundCloud then first cancel that subscription.
2. Now, complete the sign in the process if you are not already logged in and then follow the instructions to get access to your account.
3. Click on the menu option, it is on the top right corner of your SoundCloud page. A menu will expand.
4. Tap on the setting options, it is at the bottom of the menu.
5. After clicking on settings, under the account option, tap on delete account. It is at the bottom of your page. Another list of options will appear.
6. You’ve to select the reason behind deleting your account.
7. Hit the “Delete my account” button at the bottom. Also enter your password again to confirm you want to delete it.
The account will be removed in due time. If you are having difficulty in the signing process, please visit Help Accessing Your Account for more help. The data protection is our first priority, it is very important. It follows Germany data protection laws. That’s why after deleting your account, all the associated services will be removed i.e. the music you uploaded and saved in your library.
Your all personal data will be wiped off from the servers immediately. SoundCloud team will personally contact you to confirm the account’s verified owner. For complete removal of your profile/information, you must contact Google directly by filling in the public removal form.
If you change your decision, you will only have the shortest time period to restore your data. You cannot delete your account from mobile app on Android or iPhone; you have to use a PC. If your other apps like Facebook, Twitter are connected with SoundCloud then do remove that connection before proceeding with your deletion process. You can safely delete the SoundCloud app from your devices.
If you are facing any trouble while deleting your Soundcloud account saying it’s been stopped, it means your deletion process has timed out and the account was not deleted accurately. If this happens to you then contact with SoundCloud’s support team for full backing.