Steam is an online distribution platform where you can purchase, download and publish games. It’s developed by Valve Corporation which is owned by Gabe Newell. Valve is famous for developing Half-life, Portal and Left 4 Dead. If your published game is according to standards of steam users then it will be made accessible on steam. It enables you to enjoy multiplayer modes of games and social networking services. It is a vital destination for hardcore gamers.
Steam was initially developed for Microsoft Windows operating systems but later released on Linux and macOS too. Meet new gamers, form groups, do in-game chatting and expand your social circle. Interact with people all over the globe. The Steam mobile app is available on Android and iOS devices.
Valve has refined Steam into a powerful platform with a lot to offer. It has the ability to automatically update games. It has features like cloud storage to save your online profile, achievement lists and instant messaging to keep contact. Just download or install a steam application. You can create a new account from the Steam login page and join the Steam community.
What are Steam Wallet Codes?
Steam wallet is a type of bank where you store your money to buy steam content. If you have a Steam wallet then the value of your account will increase. Steam wallet cards contain codes that can be redeemed into your account and add balance in your steam credit to purchase games and any other software. You can buy them on offline retailers, gaming shops and convenience stores across the world in different currencies.
How to Redeem Steam Code? (Step By Step)
- Open the Steam app on your mobile device.
- Download the Steam mobile app to redeem wallet codes directly.
- Click on the Menu button.
- Menu will be opened on the left side of the screen.
- Now, click on the “Store” option.
- Additional menu options will be opened.
- In the store’s menu click on the account details.
- This will show your account details page.
- Tap on the”+ Add funds to your Steam Wallet” Option.
- You will see other options about how to add funds in your account.
- Click on “Redeem a Steam Gift Card or Wallet Code“
- Now, enter your wallet code.
- Type the code and tap on “Continue“
- You’ve to enter the code carefully from the gift card or email.
- Do give your address to steam too so it can convert it into correct currency.
- Just check again and confirm if the money has been added into your account. It takes a little bit of time so wait and verify it.
You can also redeem steam code by using the Steam website. Just go to steampowered.com which will take you to the site that enables you to add steam wallet funds immediately. There are no currency restrictions and codes can be redeemed all over the world. The whole process is easy and simple to follow and there is no need to give your personal details.