Uber is a popular service for moving around in the world. Just take your phone out, write your pick up and drop off location and confirm the ride. Just in seconds, the ride will be at your home. The payment method is completely easy and secure. No need to give your credit card details to just anyone or mess with cash. The customers can also give ratings and tips to drivers through an app.
Sometimes, though, you may want to remove a credit card from Uber service. This is not an impossible thing but you’ve to follow some steps to do this.
Reasons to Remove a Credit Card
Everyone have their own reasons to do this. If you are no longer using the Uber service then, in that case, you should also remove the credit card info from Uber. There is no reason to leave your personal info behind if you are deleting your account. It would be a security risk.
How to Remove Your Credit Card from Uber in Simple Steps?
You have to do is follow these simple steps. It does not matter whether you are an Android or iPhone user, they work on both. Here are the method to remove a credit card from Uber in simple steps.
- To get started, open the Uber app and click on the menu icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Different options will appear, select the “Payment” option.
- Now, you will see a list containing all the payment methods associated with your account. The first ever displayed card is your default payment method.
- To delete a payment method, click on the three dots in the very upper right-hand corner.
- To delete the payment method, tap “Delete.”
- Another message will appear again asking you if you really want to delete this payment method. Tap on delete again to proceed further.
And finally, your credit card is deleted from your uber account.