CTF Loader: What is it?
CTF loader is a newly added process on Windows which is used by Microsoft apps to take input from alternate devices. This means that you can now use your microphone to write text on Microsoft Word through the CTF Loader process. However many people face problem in typing as sometimes this process causes complications and is known to randomly input words due to speaking in the microphone even though you do not wish to do so.
Disabling CTF Loader: Reasons
Uninstalling this process is not advised as this process is an integral part of Windows 10 systems which can cause the OS to crash and cause further complications down the way. This is why Windows 10 has a restriction which normally does not allow removal of this process.
This process is sometimes known to use a lot of RAM slowing down computer systems. Another problem is that certain malware is known to target this process which causes a various issue as the process begins crashes and PC slow down.
This article will help you by providing instructions through which you can safely disable CTF Loader on your respective Windows 10.
- First of all, open the Run application by using the shortcut Windows+R.
- Type services.msc in the window and then click on the OK button.
- A new window will now open list different services working on Windows 10. Now find Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service and double click on it to proceed.
- A sidebar will appear. Change the setting of Startup Type to Disabled and then press the OK which is located below.
- After clicking on OK, your CTF Loader process will be disabled.
Be sure to know that disabling the process can cause various problems when using software which uses this process and it is therefore advised to use an alternative to stop the problem being caused by the CTF Loader process.
A better way to remove any crash caused by the process would be to use antivirus software which will see whether any malware is causing the process to malfunction. This will help in removing the problem from the root cause and then you can easily repair the CTF Loader process by using the Repair option of Windows 10.