Still, people are curious to search on how to upload video to Instagram but without losing quality. Today, we’ll guide to step-by-step. Instagram is an app used to share the events of your day. It is also used to keep up with friends and family and with people all around the world sharing things you love. Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service which was launched in 2010 and has gained 1 billion registered users since. It also provides filters and creative tools to edit your photos.
You can also communicate with friends and family in private by sending them photos and videos that disappear after they are viewed. It was bought by Facebook in 2012 for about $1 billion in cash and stock. Both the creators of Instagram stepped down as the heads of Instagram last year. The most liked picture on Instagram is of an egg which was posted for the sole purpose of achieving this record by @world_record_egg and has gained more than 50 million likes.
One of the problems faced by the users of Instagram is the compression of the videos they upload. It severely impacts the video quality and every video has to go through this process. If you would like to have the same video quality as all the social media influencers than you have come to the right place.
First, learn how to upload video to Instagram without losing quality then record your video in 4k. Even though it will be compressed, it will keep hold of more detail. If you have already shot the video then you are going to have to upscale it to 4k using professional editing software. When you are going to save your video, use these settings:
- Codec: H.264
- Resolution: 4K (3840 x 2160)
Transfer the video to your tablet or phone using one of the following ways, so that you don’t lose any quality during transfer:
- If you are going to transfer the video from Mac to your Android, then use Dropbox
- If you are going to transfer the video from Mac to your iPad or iPhone then you can use AirDrop
- If you are going to transfer the video from PC to your Android then try using a USB cable
- If you are going to transfer the video from your PC to your iPad or iPhone then you have to use VLC Media Player.
Use VLC Media Player According to these steps:
- Open the app
- Click on the menu
- Choose “Sharing via Wi-Fi”
- Go to the IP address of your iPad or iPhone provided to you, in your PC’s web browser
- Drag the video from its folder to the browser window
- Go back to your iPad or iPhone and open the video
- Click on the sharing icon
- Select the “Save Video” option to save the video
How to Upload Video to Instagram in Two Minutes
- Open Instagram
- Click on the new post icon present in the middle of the bottom menu of icons
- Choose the “Library” category from the bottom left of the screen
- Click on the video you want to upload
- Press the “Next” button on the top right corner of the screen
- Now, you can edit the video if you would like to or select “Next” at the top right corner.
Edit Video using Instagram Filters
- You can use the filter edit by going through the filters and then clicking on the filter you would like to apply on the video
- If you want to upload only part of the video, you can use the Trim edit. Use the sliders to select the part you want to upload
- You can pick a still from the video and use it as the cover image for the video by using the Cover edit
- You are also given the option of writing a caption along with the video which will be attached under the video
- Click on “Share”, at the top right-hand corner, to upload your video to Instagram using how to upload video to Instagram method.